Product Features
- Set up in seconds on almost any door frame
- For sit ups, press ups and others
Customer Reviews
Sunny Health & Fitness Door Way Chin Up
This chin up bar is good because it can be used for chin ups. This chin up bar is awesome because of a few little features that are genius.
1 - The bar extends from both ends so you can keep the hand grips centered so you'll never have one hand on one piece of pipe and the other on a smaller piece of pipe (which I find really annoying). You could also intentionally offset the center bar if you wanted for some reason.
2 - The way the bar extends is like a turnbuckle where one side unscrews turning clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. This means you can get really good tension on the bar easily.
3 - It can be mounted with the big steel cups that encompass the outside of the end caps on the bar or can be mounted using small plastic inserts. Mine didn't come with mounting instructions so maybe you're supposed to use both but I just used the plastic inserts and it works fine (I'm 165 lbs). If you're using the plastic inserts I recommend you pre-drill a pilot hole and do the final tightening by hand to reduce the chance of cracking the plastic.
I'm super happy with this bar and would recommend it because it does what it's supposed to very well and it was designed in a very user friendly way. Remember to keep it tight, yo.
Minimum door width using metal cups: 25.875"
Minimum door width using plastic inserts: 25.5"
The maximum distance the hand grips can be apart is about 18.5" on center. The grips are just over 4" wide. By drips
1 - The bar extends from both ends so you can keep the hand grips centered so you'll never have one hand on one piece of pipe and the other on a smaller piece of pipe (which I find really annoying). You could also intentionally offset the center bar if you wanted for some reason.
2 - The way the bar extends is like a turnbuckle where one side unscrews turning clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. This means you can get really good tension on the bar easily.
3 - It can be mounted with the big steel cups that encompass the outside of the end caps on the bar or can be mounted using small plastic inserts. Mine didn't come with mounting instructions so maybe you're supposed to use both but I just used the plastic inserts and it works fine (I'm 165 lbs). If you're using the plastic inserts I recommend you pre-drill a pilot hole and do the final tightening by hand to reduce the chance of cracking the plastic.
I'm super happy with this bar and would recommend it because it does what it's supposed to very well and it was designed in a very user friendly way. Remember to keep it tight, yo.
Minimum door width using metal cups: 25.875"
Minimum door width using plastic inserts: 25.5"
The maximum distance the hand grips can be apart is about 18.5" on center. The grips are just over 4" wide. By drips


No comments:
Post a Comment